Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I HATE. smell.

Hi. Something just let me down. A show called "It Started With A Kiss". Well, they were supposed to have their 2nd season's series started tonight and I was all set for it and then I just ..JUST! found out that, my family, WE do not have this channel. Aiyerrrr. Anyway, it's still good because I've read about the 2nd season ones in a magazine so I know what happened. So I went to Chocolate Rain yesterday with someone and man, how can that someone eat two toasts! Plus one toast looks like there are 3 breads sticked together okayy! -.- Live long thin people who want to grow fat!

Anyway, went to the town and banks today with my mum and this assistant-friend who works for my dad, too. My mum wanted to open a bank account for me so it'll be easier for me. Since they only have CIMB in my school, we had no other choice but to use CIMB, too. So me and my mum went into this CIMB bank and it stinked seriously. All malays there and it stinked like hell. Not being racist but I'm just saying that the bank really smelled. Plus there were so many people in there and we waited for like 20 minutes and our number never come. Finally me and my mum went out because I had another place to go to. Going to do it again tomorrow, in a different CIMB bank. :)

Check out these fruits my mum got. Well, these small ones came along with the big ones.
























Mini pomelo and mini mango (;

And congratulations to a denise who got a job at McD's! Pity you man working night-midnight shift but you'll have Mcd_fun ! I'm leaving for Penang next Monday. Time passes so fast! omg I can't even stand time now. Time, you are cruel. ~_~

Oh and I heard Chris Brown's "Kiss Kiss" on the radio this afternoon and liked it. New or old, I don't care I know I'm a bit -s-l-o-w- . So since I can't watch my TV now, I'm gonna online (;

Ciao.

No comments: