Thursday, May 8, 2008

WHAT THEME IS THAT??!


Blue day. Yes, that's tomorrow theme. When I first heard it Technology Communications class, I thought that we are supposed to look-not dress-blue. As in sad and depressed. Then they said we are supposed to dress in BLUE. OMG. What kind of theme is that la. A theme made based on a color? Gosh.


During lunch break, I got myself a Mars bars and Amanda got herself..let's see, Kit Kat and Snickers. LOL. We love chocolates so don’t blame us :D Then she said Snickers is better. -.- No I love the caramel in Mars bars. Thank you.


Iz transferred some new songs to me justnow. He sent me songs in a folder called Earthbomb a long time ago, somewhere in January. And just yesterday, he told me that that folder is actually lame songs. Songs his parents listen. -.- Gosh feel like smacking him la. But at least I got some new songs today .HAHA.

Mr Owen reminded me to bring my camera tomorrow to snap some pics. HAHA. He said I can be the school photographer for him. Cool man. I heard that tomorrow's activity is watching a movie. I heard that we are going to a cinema to watch it, then I heard that we are watching it in Classroom 7. -.0

Two of my friends were caught and brought to the front to sit with the teacher during Technology Communication justnow. Dang it was funny. They were caught for not speaking English. It was funny cause they had this sign that said "I am not allowed to have visitors. Thank you" with their signatures in front of them. LOL. Should have taken a picture =(


I realized that I havent been loving myself very much since I havent taken any picture of me lately.HAHAHA. :D




CIAO NOWW! =)

No comments: