Friday, May 9, 2008

Title

YAY. Haha. Today is another great day :)


LUNCH SUCKED. So me, Amanda, Syeyi and Syafiqah went out to the uni cafeteria to get some snacks. Me and Amanda each got ourselves 5 pisang gorengs since they were selling 5 for RM1. not bad. :D Reminds me of something: I wanna have mummy's pisang goreng ..if u are reading this :D


We just got our portfolio assignment for Communications Technology. We are to create advertisements, tickets, unofficial websites and commercials for our favorite band's world tour. It sounds like a lot of fun !! I might do it on my own band, T-Junction. Looks like fun. HAHAHA.


This morning, some students were locked out of Math classroom and I was one of them. HAHAHA. Some of us were Amanda and Syeyi. We were locked out for about 10 minutes cause we were late. We were actually in the cafeteria talking and eating. HAHAHA. There were about 8 of us! Aiyo, dun matter lah. Then Ms. Kym came out of the classroom with this donation box. -.- I donated only 40 cents though.


Spent last night watching Secret again. :D


Such a nice story :)


We'll all watch a movie in 30 minutes now. I wanna go check my Facebook! Oh, Amanda just saw that her teacher from a previous school had Facebook and he was 70-something


Amanda curi-curi eating now. -.- but we are not supposed to eat in the Resource Room :S

ANITA






















































Shankar and Jonathan :)




No comments: