Wednesday, May 7, 2008

:D :(

Okay, enough of the drawing my sister did of me. :)


Just installed the VLC Video Player to my computer. YAY. I can finally watch my Secret again *GRINS*


Thanks to Iz, though. HAHAHA. Since Jin didn’t help and I've been telling him that I want to get it installed. -.-


Lunch was kinda weird. We were eating and then Syeyi said that the chicken was made of flour so she stopped eating. Then me and Amanda got Rocky Nips. Amanda took Sean's phone and we went out. Too bad Sean didn’t come after it LOL. We had more than 10 minutes to read ALL the messages from a Shima. Some really private one too.. EHEHEHEH. :)


Finally Sean came out from the cafeteria and we were giving him this really "scary" smile. Then we began asking him all sorts of questions. It was so funny. He was like, "yerr..why you all so..? Don't respect other people's privacy oneeeee". XD


I am now chatting to Irsyad through Facebook. OOO so cool man Facebook. Thanks Amanda :)


I am going to be so busy now. Starting now. Maybe. Holidays in 3 and a half weeks. Gosh I can't wait! But then there's so much homework for Careers and English…………………………………




Im so gonna faint after I get through all this man.

No comments: