Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's in the family :) The genes.

Hello. Just finished my homework. Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a 4-day holiday break and was staying over at my uncle's place. His kids are soo cute! I had a lot of McDonalds' but I loved it. Havent had a lot of them. So here I am. I took some pictures. And, I realized something...


































My cousin, Khalisa pinching her brother. Just like me, I love pinching little kids. Ah, It's just in the genes. :)

And then..Like u guys know, i am sometimes an emo person. And here, you can say that being emo runs in my family too.





















































































That was all my little cousin sister, Khalisa. I did not ask her to pose -.- It was all her:D



ANyway, cheers! I've completed my homework! YAY!!!


No comments: