Monday, May 5, 2008

HELLO

Hello. It's actually study period now. Our school is going crazy. Now we have this new rule that we have to tuck in our shirts. After a few warnings, we'd have to go see Ms Rani. >:(

I hate tucking my shirt in, which is why I am now in Careers classroom. Me, Amanda and Iz are here so hopefully we can escape a little bit.


I think Amanda got me hooked on Facebook. I'm enjoying exploring it. LOL. Just like how I got her on to blogging but she's too lazy to blog nowadays. =.=


3 more weeks of school and that's it! Today is one of the best schooldays ever! When we got into Math class, the first thing Ms Kym, the math teacher, said was "There are 3 more weeks of school left". AAH! :D the whole class went mad and we are sooooo happy! Just 3 more weeks and I'll be on the plane on my way back to Sandakan *MILLION DOLLAR SMILE*


Then there will be new students again next sem. Me and all my other friends are so NOT looking forward to that. We've been complaining and we all don’t really want to have any new students or friends.. >:(


I did not sleep well last night. Haiya, suddenly felt so stressed. It was quite late so I didn’t know who to contact or call. So I just sms-ed my sister, all the way in Australia! Luckily, she replied.




Anyway, this is all. =)


Next class should be quite interesting since we are going to watch our music videos!





ANITA

No comments: