Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've lost it.

I'm killing myself with assignments. Three more weeks but it is still a long way to go.




I've lost my respect. Now people can treat me anyway they want. I thought I had it all right, then the people who I thought were my friends step all over you.




They laugh at what I say.

There's no need to laugh me. There's so much more to laugh about you, it's just that I keep it to myself instead of laughing with everyone else.


They blame me for doing the same thing they did.

I have my own way of living, I know what I want. I know what I need to do and I know how I live.


They point out my flaws and laugh about it.

You know, it'd be better if you could encourage me to do better instead of sharing it with others.


They accuse me for being fake.

When I post dramatic sentences. Life is dramatic. I'm lost it. And yes, you can call me fake then.


They make it obvious that I am imperfect.

I am. We all are. Ok, blame me for it. I'm used to it.


They make fun of me and don’t realize how much it's hurting me.

It hurts a lot.


They can no longer be the people I can talk with.

They used to be. And I felt so comfortable with them. Not now.


They question me for being who I am.
I've lost myself. Your questions confuse me.


They call me fake when I am emo.

I've got a life. And I've got a way to express it.


They call me stupid.

And mean it.


They are being sarcastic to me.

When they think that is a better way to hurt me. More.


They say nothing is true.

When actually everything is. And so is this post.

No comments: