Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mum is a strong woman. : )

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

















This post is especially to my mum, who's all the way in Sabah now :) I miss her a lot even though she calls me everyday. I miss everything about her..

Just wanted her to know that she is a great mum. I know i didnt say this to her, but she really is. She's been the best mother. She taught me to draw properly and made us delicious food, drove us around even when she was tired. She's so strong :)

She's always been there for me and my other siblings. She's the mum that all my friends say are cool :) I love her a lot. I wish i could celebrate today with her and give her the hugs and kisses but I cant, guess I'll have to do it when I go back home :(

She's always been there for me. Even when she was tired ..she's always been there. She never complains but I can see that she is tired.
Mummy, I love you. Sorry for all the troubles I've put you through. I really, really love you. I am proud that you are my mummy:D


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

LOVE ANITA

No comments: