Monday, May 19, 2008

BAH.


Monday. Today is Wesak Day, I think so everyone is having a holiday. I basically woke up around 9 and went to have my breakfast. I camwhored a bit though, before I went to have breakfast. Had to walk about 15 minutes before reaching the café to get my breakfast so I was like, sweating. Then I went another round for lunch.


I chatted with Rachel through MSN today. Sweet girl she is. we chatted for quite a while and found out that we had a lot to talk about. So that’s good. :) And not to mention she had this really cute icon! It was a smiley face smiling upside down. Damn cool man.


Anyhoos, for lunch I had cheese chicken sausage and some kinda bean curd rice. I thought it would be nice but hell, it wasn’t la.


Today didn’t pass by so fast and I am so disappointed. :(

LOLX. Like, yesterday did mainly because I woke up at twelve. :S


I know I haven't been uploading pictures but hopefully I will soon! I've got some pictures but no interesting ones. Too bad I guess. XD


Mum called around 3.40 right after I had my bath. Talked for a while and then continued using the computer.


Omigosh. I can't believe I am so bored.

No comments: