Friday, May 16, 2008

The SIS Amazing Race


Woohoo! Today we had an Amazing Race. It was called The SIS Amazing Race. ;D

By the way, today's theme was cowboy and cowgirl. I just wore the school uniform cause I had nothing to wear :(


I was lucky enough to be in the same group as MunYee, David and Jyang. I think that is how his name is spelt. The four of us started off quite good and MunYee was a great leader. She kept apologizing for being a terrible leader but she really wasn’t at all. It was all like The Amazing Race and we had to complete something before we get a clue for the next thing we are supposed to do.


The first task was to find the place where Ms Sutter and Ms Kym parked their car. I quickly ran because I knew where it was. Me and MunYee ran so fast and we saw Ms Sutter standing by this car and my team was the first to arrive there. Turned out we had to wash their cars -.- HAHA. It was so funny. But me, Munyee, David and Jyang kept washing and then we moved on to our second task.


The second task was to look for Miss Litman and we had to do a dance to pass this task. When all the groups were there, Miss Litman started to dance and taught us how to do the dance. We were all given some time to practice and my group went to dance for about 4 times. It was a dance based on a Shania Twain song. It was definitely fun because we got to dance and be stupid in front of the other groups.


Then from the school, we had to go to the football field outside for our 3rd Task. The task was to have one team member blind-folded and then guide him/ her to score a goal. MunTee willingly went up to Ms Collins, took the blind-folding thing and blind-folded herself. She's great :) Me, David and Jyang kept saying "Left!" "Straight!" HAHA. This task was kind of easy but I hope MunYee is okay because she had to spin before she did that task. :)


Task 4 was to build this camp. It was so hard and halfway through it we lost David. Me and MunYee were so pissed off and looked all over for him. Then we found him, AFTER 15 MINUTES! We lost so much time and we wasted even more time on thinking how to build the camp. But it turned out good. After a long time.


The last task, which is also Task 5, was to go to the Uni cafeteria Bubbletea Station and to see Ms Kym there. She gave us these words and we had to rearrange it to guess our final destination. After that, me and my team ran back to the school because we were all supposed to meet there when we're finished.


Apparently, we were the second last team to reach there. So bad. I could see that MunYee was disappointed but that two guys had no expressions at all -.-




But just so my team knows, you guys were great!!!

No comments: