Friday, May 23, 2008

CHANNING TATUM!

HIGH MAN! I just got back a couple of minutes ago. Went to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian with some teachers and friends. Don’t really know why we watched it but we did! Luckily the other students who went were all my friends. At least I can talk to them. :)

Prince Caspian is nice to watch! My parents told me that they didn’t like it but I like it a lot! Great to see that the four kids had grew up and Syuyi who were sitting beside me kept going "Edmund is soooooooooooooo hot!" HAHA. The times she said that was countless and she kept telling me that Edmund is hers and she will marry him. LOL. Skandar Keynes is HOT. HOT STUFF. But I still find Channing Tatum much better so you can relax, Syu!
























































The VERY HOTTTTTTTT Channing Tatum! <3 face="trebuchet ms" size="11pt" style="margin: 0in;">

Before the movie, me and Syu went to the food corner and got a large caramel popcorn. HAHA. Anyway, I still ate some of Adilet's cause he was kind and gentleman enough to give me some.


When we reached school, it was already about 8 o'clock. The school was really dark but Ms Nancy was still there. So it was okay. Dark yeah, scary yeah, but it's SIS. :D


Anyway, today was our Grade 10 English class's Book Festival. It's where you introduce the books that you've read in the past few months to people who came. It was okay, I guess. Oh well. Took a lot of pictures and got high. :D Not to mention I have SOME VIDEOS that will make me laugh when I need to have a laugh. HAHAHA. Syafiqah will be so pissed if she sees this. HAHAHA.



























Amanda's com cover on the left and mine on the right :)

































Mine. Chosen by Amanda :D


























Nadira and I
































Jonathan in his costume.






























My Desktop background. :)



































Hanis and Jonathan


























Syeyi looks happy. Farid passing by. Adilet. well.. :S




























Amanda and Syafiqah looks like they are "staring" at Mr Owen.. XD

































I love corners :)




























Karlynn-Nadira-Me-Syuuuu

































TICK TOCK.



























Who cares if I sit here?


The last few days, I've been watching Step Up and Step Up 2. Not new movies but who cares! Channing Tatum is damn hot man! HOT STUFF. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. He is such an amazing dancer! :D





No comments: