Thursday, May 29, 2008

OH BABYYYY



YAY! Exams are finally over! Not for the Grade 11 and ESL student, though. Today I had English exam and man it was so hard! Yesterday it was Math and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be but English, man!


Lunch today didn’t really looked nice so me and a couple of friends went to the university cafeteria to get some food. My Careers teacher, Ms Nancy, brought her lil' baby daughter to school today and she is soooo cute! Didn’t even cry MAN!


So my holidays are finally here! I'll be heading home so soon I'm sooooooo looking forward to it! :D

Me and Syafiqah stayed back and I watched some of Channing Tatum's interviews on YouTube and,haha, he is so hot! After saying "Happy Holidays" to the teachers, we went back. =)


Let's see..

Ms. Collins will be going back to Canada

Ms Nancy'll be teaching at CIMP next sem and not SIS anymore =(

Ms Litman going all over the world..Ireland, Sweden and Canada


Here are some pictures I took today.


Dang, school's over for a month and two weeks!



























Haha. :D Iz the only guy!


































Ms Nancy who's been through a lot this semester. We'll miss you! T_T

























From left: Nadira, Ms Nancy, Shima, Syuyi, Syeyi, David and Iz


























Adilet's poor hand XD

































This is Adilet and Ms Nancy's baby :D HAHA. DO you guys think he looks like Peter from Narnia?





HOLIDAYS HERE I COME!!!!



No comments: