Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mummy, I want...

    My mum just gave me a great idea of what this post should be about. Since I'll be going back home in about 3 weeks, I really want to eat my mum's cooking again. And not just cooking-cooking. I miss all the delicious and wonderful kuihs she makes. My mum told me to write a list of "What-I-Want" here since she'll be reading my blog tonight. :D


    Yes, my parents read my blog. And my sister's and brother's.


    Ah yeah, this post is especially for my mum and dad.



    I miss these things a lot :(

  1. The Siamese mee.
  2. Bubu chacha and I want the sticky and chewy things to be extra chewy :p
  3. Pisang goreng made by mummy
  4. Papa and mummy to bring me exercise in the morning. *even though I know I'll be sleeping most of the time*
  5. Currypuffs with eggs in the inside ONLY.
  6. French beans. Smooth ones not the lady fingers.
  7. Tao sha pao *IMPORTANT*
  8. French toast with peanut butter :D YUMMY
  9. WATCH ASTRO. PAPA I AM GOING TO SNATCH THE REMOTE CONTROL FROM YOU
  10. Coco crunch and milk.
  11. Sweet potatoes. Steamed ones. Big ones. With sugar.


    Haha. I can only think of all these right now. :D


    So tomorrow is Mothers' Day. *evil laughter* nyehehehe


    ANITA

No comments: