Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jacky's Tag

    Do not copy each other's answers

    The tag questions must be 100% the same

    List Out 20 names


    Tag people after doing it

  1. Denise Teh
  2. Teh Jiansheng
  3. Simon Chong
  4. Anson Lim
  5. Mun Yee
  6. Sean
  7. Sin Vui
  8. Michelle
  9. Rachel
  10. Cathz
  11. Pei Ling
  12. Syafiqah
  13. Ellysha
  14. Hiyudo
  15. Fenny
  16. Amanda
  17. Catherine
  18. Carmen
  19. Zoie
  20. Syeyi

    How do you know 14?

    [ Hiyudo ] Through CO in my previous school.


    What would you do if you had never met 1?

    [ Denise ] Hm, I'd miss out A LOT on how to be lame and I'd have no one to comfort me when I'm down.


    What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you?

    [ Rachel, Syeyi] Both are girls. But since they're nice people, I'd think about it! Sadly, Syeyi's after the lead singer of Muse. Oh well.


    Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?

    [ Sean, Catherine ] They are strangers to each other and totally different people.


    Do you think 8 is attractive?

    [ Michelle ] She so is. she's one hell of a babe. And I miss her lots.


    Do you know anything about 12's family?

    [ Syafiqah ] Well, not much. But I do know that she has a sister who annoys her and a loving mummy. Not much about her father, though.


    Tell me something about 7.

    [ Sin Vui ] Damn I miss this girl. One of my besties from my previous school and a really great singer. Loves dressing up and I love her so much. Boys are always after her.


    What is 18's favourite?

    [ Carmen ] HAH. One thing I can tell you, her favorite boyfriend is that Joey Seok loh. LOLz. They look cute together!


    What language does 15 speak?

    [ Fenny ] Chinese, Malay, Cantonese, Hakka. Hm, I think this is all. She speaks a little Hokkien I think.


    Who is going out with 19?

    [ Zoie ] A guy called Kobe who's in NZ with her!


    How old is 16 now?

    [ Amanda ] 17 lo. Damn hell of a swimmer. Going to Sukma lagi.


    When was the last time you talked to 13?

    [ Ellysha ] Such a long time. Probably coach outing in 1 Utama. Sad case.


    Who is 2's favourite singer?

    [ Jiansheng ] Most probably Dir En Grey. I think.


    Would you date 4?

    [ Anson ] HAHA. Nah. He's after some girl and needs to recover the scars in his heart. Oh god.


    Would you date 17?

    [ Catherine ] My dear girl. I love her so much!


    Is 15 single?

    [ Fenny ] Haha, I thought she was! Nah, she isn't.


    What is 10's last name?

    [ Cathz ] Wong.


    Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?

    [ Pei Ling ] My another best friend. Of course. I love her so much and she is in need of a friendly hug now.



    Which school does 3 go to?

    [Simon] YYSS. HAHA My previous school


    Where does 6 live?

    [ Sean ] Not sure man.


    What is your favourite thing about 5?

    [ Mun Yee ] That she can always put a smile on my face and she is always telling jokes. Check out her blog, lots of nice real-life jokes. She's always so happy and positive. She is also a great person!

No comments: