Monday, May 26, 2008

My brother's Dear Little Friend (DLF)

It was great seeing my brother again. Not to mention that I got to give him his birthday gift. Actually, I planned to show my present to a bunch of people on his birthday but it didn’t work out. Anyway, if you are reading this, hope you really like the present. I had a 3+ out of 4 on your present! :D

So me and my brother, we catch up on a lot of things. We talked about our friends, coaching and so much more. Then he told me I got fatter -.- HAHA. Ok then. I promise you man, next time you see me I'll be thinner! That's my goal now. After he said that, he gave me the "motivation" to cut down on eating. So thanks man. LOL.

We make friends in our life. This post will be about my brother and his little friend. Here are some pictures I took of the both of them. I also took a video of the little guy following my brother everywhere and it is hell funny!



































The little fella with the big guy.






























































































































The little fella in the name of Ah Kit. So cute :D




No comments: