Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm animated

So what do I have to talk about now? Well, most of you guys know that I drew my sister a while ago and she got laughed and teased about it, and I got ALL compliments for it. Guess she wants revenge.


I drew an animated version of her AGAIN in Facebook and when I logged in mine, I saw this.






















I just stared at it because I couldn’t recognize that drawing. She drew an animated version of me. -.- I think I did better though. Since all the things she drew don’t match my features. I pointed out a lot of flaws and here's some things that she said.




Anita: That drawing of me ..is..

Denise: Wat

Anita: …kinda..SCARY


*She laughs and said me, the baby sister, was supposed to look like that*


Denise: look old in the face..

Anita: looks more like an old grandma who wouldn’t let go of her childhood.

Denise: LOL

Denise: HA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Denise: OMG. Good one!


And then I started to point out all the flaws =)


Anita: My face got so round meh? My eyebrows so thick meh?\

Denise: cannot issit

Anita: ei ….I nose-less one ar?

Denise: ….4got


*I drew her beauty mark on the wrong place is nothing, but her forgetting that I have a nose… *


Denise: Let's imagine..Your nose is flat. Flat until can't see. So like that.

Anita: -_- At least got the two holes… one hole also don't have..

Denise: If like that, it will look like a pig. I dun wan you look like pig

Anita: And…


….


Anita: What is that blue thing on my round and short and stumpy stomach?

Denise: Oh. Suppose to be doraemon la. But I changed my mind. Decided that it should be you.

….

Anita: And..your mouth is bigger than my mouth la. I think you drawing yourself.

Denise: ….

Denise: No. that's you.

Anita: ALAMAK.

Anita: My hands so short. My legs are like stones.

Denise: Ya I know. You wearing those dutch shoes.



Denise: Your hands cuz draw too much. Shrink already. So your hands wanna rest.

Anita: ei…

Denise: WAT. T_T

Anita: I never went for any surgery. How come one eyebrow longer and curvier?

Denise: Cus when you plucking eyebrow, suddenly overshot.


…….


Anita: One thing lagi.

Denise: wat.

Anita: i know i have little hair..but ..um...i dun have just ONE STRING of hair that is connects to make the curls la..-_-

Denise: Cus you losing hair mah. So like that lo in the end.





And then there's so much more. Ah, we just like talking and blabbing =)


Imissyoudenisetehhhh!

No comments: