Friday, May 1, 2009

dream.


Last night was awesome :) Watched the Silence of the Lambs with Amiera, Cedric, Albert, Jia Kai and Soheil. Before that we watched a short video of Cedric and Mano dancing! Haha! :D  I had to hide myself at one point cause AMIERA slowed down at the part where i was dancing -.-

Ohhh and I finally dreamt last night after months of not dreaming! Haha!  :) And this time i remember the dreams!
I dreamt I had 3 extra toes on my left foot and it was freakishly painful. .... not a nice dream at all.

Then I woke up at 8 something and went back to sleep again.

Then I dreamt I went somewhere for a week with the family just to realize that I didnt bring my make up, phone charger -  :o

Very scary  :(

anyway, breakfast in 10 minutes :) and then homework! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a creative dream? But it is really worrying too, right? nyanyi

ANITA said...

haha! creative? more like scary! worrying?? how?