Saturday, May 9, 2009

brother's early 19th. <3

The night with my uncle and brother was a blast. The main purpose of this outing is to celebrate my brother's advanced 19th birhtday. His real birthday will be next week on the 16th. My dad's is on the 14th, and my mum's the 22nd. 

My uncle picked me up from my place around 5.45 and we arrived at Jiansheng's place around 6.45 I think? The traffic was heavy! Jiansheng loves Chinese Food so our uncle brought us to Din Tai Fung in the Gardens for dinner. The food is amazing :)  

RP after that! It's like a mini pub. Live music. Dance floor. The music was ggggreeeeat!  :)  Too sad I didnt get to listen to the two songs I requested to the DJ. So Im just gonna play the songs from my computer now. btw, the two songs I requested are Elevator and Right Round by FloRida.  :)

Our uncle had planned for the singers to sing a birthday song to my brother. I recorded a video of it. Im gonna post it soon! The singer actually mistaken me as my brother's girlfriend. This is the second time it's ever happened! 

Just got a msg from my brother. He's feeling dizzy from all the drinking. Im still doing fine! Haha!  :)  

Okays, pictures!


Din Tai Fung


siew long pao


brother  <3


texting.


brother, uncle and I  :)


My Sex on a Beach and Jiansheng's Long Island.


the band's lead female singer.


male singer.


toilet.


the empty glasses :D


:o


my second drink, Graveyard. didnt finish it la.


Magarita and Graveyard.


uncle and brother.


meeeeee and Jiansheng  <3


and us.
dan kami.



brother's cake.


Uncle's planning something for my bday too!  :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyone planning for my big 21st? T_T

ANITA said...

your friends definitely will celebrate it for you one eh.

Anonymous said...

T_T what abt u. its ur sister's 21st!