Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my left, your right.

as you look left, i look right.  :)
my my, i wonder what denise will say when she sees this picture.


How was your day?
mine was good. not great. not bad. could be better. but good. 
started Dreamweaver for BTA today. It looks like an easy program, but I bet the deeper we get into learning how to use this and that, the harder it's gonna be.  

We started MacBeth for English today and we watched the first 20 minutes of the movie?  :)  yea. For psychology we watched videos of people experimenting stuff on people. 

after school i hung out with the usuals and we sat and ate and talked as usual. then I went to band with Jia Kai. Adilet and Nadira were still in school when I band was finished, but Nadira was leaving. Stayed for a while before we were all chased out by Ms Gandhi and mr Avila from the resource room. There's this new rule that all students must leave school by 5.30 everyday. Unreasonable but I have no problem with that.  :|

Dinner was with jia kai, amiera and mahendra. as usual ,we ate and joked. dirt jokes.  :-x  

17 more days! Or is it 16?  

No comments: