Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm not afraid.

I'm not gone.  :)
The internet has been down the whole of yesterday so me and Amiera spent half of the day studying in the very cold university's library  :)  I finished studying Psychology so Im glad! :)

Siva and Mahendra were around yesterday and we had lunch with them and also with Jia Kai. Were laughing like crazy. When you have Siva around, there will always be jokes, sick jokes.  :D

Adilet, Mark, and Mahendra came to the hostel today. Was just hanging out with them justnow, they've left already though. 

Gah. exams are tomorrow. Got a msg from my friend from Sabah that she has arrived KL about 2 horus ago and that she saw my brother on the plane or something :)  Tomorrow I have English exam from 2 to 4, on Tuesday I have Maths from 11 to 1, and on Wednesday I have Psychology from 9 to 11. I'm only looking forward to Psychology exam! 

After that, then I'm totally free.  :)  

No comments: