Sunday, May 10, 2009

beautiful.



been doing nothing much for this weekend. Just catching up on all the sleep that I lost these past few days. I slept for more than 10 hours last night  ;) Oh, have also been watching all 5 Harry Potter movies and comparing the characters in the 1st and 5th movie. They're so cute when they were younger! And I've fallen for Robert Pattinson's smile. I dunno, it's what I call that awkward-kind of smile!  (:  

Called my mum right after I woke up to wish her a Happy Mothers' Day, too  :)

yayayaaaa. im just typing. im going to dinner with jia kai and amiera in 2 minutes. Jia Kai has a new haircut - AGAIN.  :D  Haha! He hated his previous hair style because the fringe was starting to cover his eyes  ;|

Okays, dinner time. school should be good.  :)

No comments: