Friday, May 29, 2009

why'd you go.

Today is a day of hellos and goodbye. Today is the last day of school for this semester. Gah, it is so sad and emotional.  :( The day started by me taking pictures already! We discussed about the semester and took class pictures in most classes. I also got my timetable for next sem - it's messed up. I am SO NOT going to take Marketing! But the rest of the day went very fast. 

I also made a card for Mr Smajda on behalf of all the students in our BTA class  :)  I was the one who gave him the card. woohoo.  

Open mic was after we cleaned our locker. We had the longest open mic ever!  :)

We went to chill out at Rock Cafe after that with Mr Smajda and Mr Owen. I left earlier though, I didnt really belong there.  :\  but oh wells.  ;)

Pictures!



Ola, Park, Olen, Su Ryeon.  :)



Ahmad, Wenyi, Carissa.


Na Eun, Sonia and Ji Yun


Farid, Hatso and James


Pasta Syafiqah's mum brought to school  ;)
yum yum!




Steven.




English class picture with Mr Gregory :)


my fucking timetable! Oh no marketing is not going to happen!


Psychology class picture with Ms Gandhi  :)


Tram .


Jon AU.


Amiera, Kevin and  i


Us with Ms Collins. she's leaving :(


Hatsooooo Madagascar!  :D


Sivaaaaa.


I have no idea why the mascot came to our school!
I just took a picture!  :D


Shima Shimy


Adilet Tursyn.


Aaron Tan



Jun ming.


Essi was the host for Open Mic today  ;D


The Lohs - paul, pauline, eunice.










Ms Gandhi, my psychology teacher


Mr Smajda


Najwa  :)



There you go! the card!




Hanging out with Mr Smajda.


Mostafa.



and then Mr Owen arrived.


Syeyi and her camcorder  :D


Mr Owen and the guys in the gang.
they're uhm. nah, its a secret.


YEAAA FRIES!


and drinks.
the reason I left.  -.-


I can't believe this semester is actually over. except for the exams, that is. Gosh, time passes so damn fast.  :(

No comments: