Wednesday, May 27, 2009

dearly beloved.

I don't care if you don't.  ;)
I used to think you're so perfect. 
but now i know im far more a better person than 
you will ever be.


few things i've realized this week:
1. I've started listening to songs from Green Day's American Idiot album again  :)
2. Wasting my time on a player is so not worth it.
3. People can be very unpredictable.
4. I just need to believe.
5. Being myself has never felt so easy and comfortable  :D
6. I'm growing old  ;(


Yay, so tomorrow we're having the last assembly for this semester.  Sigh, this semester sure passes fast. Next week we have exams for 3 days, then school is over. Some close friends are graduating, some are moving out. I don't deal with graduation stuff very good. I wonder how my graduation will be like. Maybe me crying and ruining my make-up?  :) 

You know when there're so many things happening in your life that you just can't explain it? :) That's exactly how i feel.  :D  when you wish time would slow down  and all.  

What's on my list for the holidays after the exams?
1) ice skating
2) more more more outings with friends
3) going back to sandakan <3 


I dreamt of dementors last night. Yes, the ones from Harry Potter! Haha! I fought them off!  :)





No comments: