Monday, May 18, 2009

one day i'll smile.

everyone's so busy today.


argh. put me in a bad mood today. 
rushing me to complete this webpage. this and that, that and this.
i don't like today at all. yet i liked the busyness.
for once everybody's serious about something.
im starting to grow more fucking pimples. im getting uglier.
and i thought stress was supposed to make you grow thinner.

seeing the dance and drums on stage, 
makes me want to go up there
and show it all off.   :)
there was a rehearsel today after school for the upcoming 
SIS performance night.
me and the band are performing first. then im done and over with it.
hmm, im thinking of performing a dance next sem.  ;)

anyways, im off to start my web design again.
wish.  me.  luck. 


the one real laughter during rehearsel today. aziza is one of the singers and she was so shy! :) She was holding a mic  :)
before we started to play.
Anita: *whispers to aziza* that guy is hot.
Aziza: Which one?
Anita: The one wearing red tie
Aziza: Oh really? 
Anita: Yes!  :D
Aziza: *to the mic* Eh, handsome guy! Anita say you handsome!
Anita: OI! 

:D

No comments: