Monday, May 4, 2009

Tomorrow, I'm an actress.

"monologue! monologue! monologue!"

Ah, it was supposed to be dued today but Mr G wasnt here so instead Ms Collins took over and she let us practised. It was so pressuring! Putting yourself into a character's shoes and delivering a speech. I've already know and memorized what I'm going to say but the fact is that i can't act!  :(  I can act in front of certain people, but when I tried to in front of Ms Collins today - it was terrible! Eunice, Adilet, Syafiqah and many others are so good, im feeling intimidated! Tomorrow will be worse, we have to perform our monologue in front of the whole class, pretending that they're not there!  :(  argh. where's the actress is me hmm?

I sat in Isaac's car today  :) his car is so damn cute and unique! Haha! It was just about a 2-minute drive so it wasn't all that scary, not like how Amanda said it was  :| 

Adilet called me weird today :) haha! And Isaac called me strange.  :)  and my hands were numb for minutes after hitting Adilet.  

Okay, I'm REALLY nervous about the monologue presentation tomorrow!  :(   im gonna practise in front of Amiera later  :)




No comments: