Friday, May 8, 2009

I'll see you there.



Im currently in study break, there's about 10 minutes till English class begins. I must say, Im so glad and stressed at the same time. My animation is done, but I still have Math task! Theme for today is Careers Day, so you come to school dressing up what you want to be when you're older. I didnt dress up though. 

Syeyi and Syuyi, the sisters are on their way to Bali now. They only came for their Math test then they went :|  I can't believe this semester is passing by so fast. It's already May, and soon it'll be June! And I'll be back at home.  :)  

Received an sms from my mother yesterday asking me how make my fonts larger 'cause she can't read them! :)  Last night was good. me, Cedric, Albert and Amiera were at Cosy Corner and working on our Flash animation. Mine is about a rotten apple that dies in the end because there is a worm inside it.  :D The song i used is only sad, so haha! I played Amanda's game, she has Chuck Bass in her game! And when you click his face, his face bursts into pieces! :(  haha! 

Okay, 5 more minutes!

Out with the uncle and brotehr tonight!  :)

No comments: