Thursday, April 30, 2009

conform yourself.

my topic on psychology's culminating task  :)



today is an awesome day though there are some news I still can't really take in.  :(  Man, the darkest semester of SIS.  My animation for BTA is already done and I've done 3 so I'm just gonna choose one from the three. Tomorrow's Labour Day so im gonna finish up my homework, Saturday is an outing day and Sunday - er, just Sunday. 

Halfway through English class, the whole troupe of Grade 10 P.E. students came back to school. They went camping at Gunung Datul yesterday and came back today. I swear to god they stinked real bad! So we were talking about how smelly the whole school was and Adrian who happened to be in PE. was behind us.

Adrian: I can hear you, you know.
Anita: Oh? I can see you. 

ISH. -.- duh it's not like you dont know you guys stink.

It was so crazy justnow after school. I came back from the uni cafe with Syeyi and there was this big group: Sonia, Amiera, Steven and many others huddling around Sonia's laptop. They were actually playing a scary game on her laptop, where you do not know what will happen next, and then you get scared and then you scream. So me, Syeyi, Mark, Cedric, Max, Frans, Calwin, Mahendra and many others joined in watching. Mr Smajda and Mr Owen got so curious at what we were looking at :D  Mr Smajda told us to watch the whole thing/ scary game in his room on the touchscreen so it will be "spookier" so we did! Haha! All the lights were turned off, even Mr Smajda and Mr Owen were scared! Haha! There were a lot of screaming  :D 

After that we were all hanging out and Syeyi was throwing her lip balm into the air and catching it again. It turned to a game of "fight for the lip balm" where she throws it into the air and the guys try to catch it before she does.  

As quoted by Syeyi, "I feel so bored and younggggggg."

Me, Jia Kai, Syeyi, Syuyi and Amiera were hanging outside school with Hooman before he went home. We were just fooling around and I think Syeyi got too hyper. She pretended to be a penguin.

Syeyi: *flaps arms*look Im a penguinnnn :)
Anita: ...
Syeyi: How does a penguin sounds like? piak?? ngeehorrrr?
Anita: .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NGEEHORRRRRRR??!!! 

Then Mahendra came and asked Syeyi something.
Syeyi: Oh you're playing that game.
Mahendra: yea.
Syeyi: you have to take picture of the ghost.
Anita: What? Mahendra takes pictures of girls?  :D 


Man. you're so screwed up. oh wells. 

No comments: