Monday, April 13, 2009

*phone rings* - on loud speaker

Jia Kai: Hello
Amiera and Anita: Jia Kaiiiiiiii!!!!!!! *LAUGHS and LOUD SCREAM*
Jia Kai: .... errr..
Amiera: Jia Kai how could you do that to Mahendra? How could you make him pregnant!
Jia Kai: What the hell! *laughs*
Amiera: What happened to us..? :(
Jia Kai: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!
Amiera: And you cheated on Anita too?! *anita laughs behind*
Jia Kai: *silent*
Amiera: I'm going to kill Mahendra and his baby!
Jia Kai: Hahahaha!
Amiera: I'm gonna press his stomach until his shit and baby come out!

Anita: *in the back* WOAH so violent one!
Jia Kai: wth. I thought you supposed to discuss yoga with Cedric?!
Amiera: No, I discuss World Domination with Cedric. I discuss yoga with Adilet. And you, about us *Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis plays at the back.*

Jia Kai: *LAUGHS* WHAT THE HELL
Amiera: Keep bleeding , keep keep bleeding love *between sobs*

Amiera presses end call.

THE END.


In MSN -
Amiera: you lah hamsap main kayu tiga.
Jia Kai: we're not you
Amiera: You said "we". WEE WEE. PEE PEE. POTTY.
Jia Kai: *swt*...I need to do ISU!! Leave me alone pls!
Amiera: then go lah! you think i care ='( i don't care ok fine tak nak kawan anymore we're not frens no more we are enemies *grr* tonight you die ahh

No comments: