Thursday, April 16, 2009

This is my week.

This week loves me. :)
This is my week.
Everything's been great.

Anyway, me and Mano stayed back lateeeee yesterday to help choreograph dance moves for Farid's p.e. group. Heyyy we're not the best dancers but we can dance! Ended up staying in school dancing till 7.45pm ! Dinner was wayyyyy over by then so me, Mano, Farid and his other group members went to eat at a nearby shop. Farid paid for me! :D

See, just like us who had p.e. last sem, we had to find ourselves a group and then choreograph dance moves and perform it in front of almost the whole school. Ah, seeing them students dancing today bring back gooooood p.e. memories! :) I wanted to get up and start dancing too.

Gotta go, the crowd that came to see the students dance today was hugeeee! :) I took down some videos too. Hehe! I shall upload Farid's group dance soon! :)

And yes, SIS Idol is tonight. In about 2 hours. The others are at school. I plan to lie down for a while if I can. Ahhhh andddd, my parents are here! :) Will be seeing them this weekend and I can't waitttt!




Okay, I shall head off the Auditorium 7. :)

No comments: