Friday, April 10, 2009

Nerds and Jocks Day.







































































Today was Nerds and Jocks day! A lot of people dressed up :) I wore my sister's basketball top and borrowed Lia's basketball shorts! I'm a jock hehe! Most people brought their spectacles and wore them today - Amanda, Adilet, Syeyi, Syuyi and many more :) It was funnny and Chermayne's outfit was the best! Haha! (:


Amanda was this stylish nerd. You'll get what I mean when you see the pictures. With glasses she looks like Nelly from GG and without glasses, she's like Blair. Hmmm.


Michael, Essi and Darren were all wearing Isaac's necktie - all cartoons one. Damn funny la. :D I wore them too! Hehe! For lunch today we were brought to the SIS house near the badminton. They said we'll eat in a "green environment". -.-" It's okay la - the food was different for once, we had sate! :D


English today was funny! We had the whole period to work on our 50-word short story. Yes it has to be EXACTLY 50 words! And then we had to get a peer to evaluate our work. I managed to do it. Adilet was the funniest. He kept complaining and then would go "YES!" when he got it and stuff. He was like so stressed he had to minus one "." from "...", "and" and "but" to get 50 words! Haha! The funniest part was when he started the story like "The cars stopped". -.- Mine was about friendship! :) This is mine:



It’s been a year since I last spoke to Elizabeth. I walked to the park and stopped by a tree. Elizabeth was there too.
“Remember the pact we made by this tree before the fight?”
“That’s why I’m here.”
Right away, I knew I had my best friend back again.



There was Open Mic after school today and we stayed back only for Syeyi before going to Pyramid :)) Arrrggggghh I hate the hostel guards! :( Made me stomped back to school making Adilet and Syafiqah ask me if I was okayy. :(

No comments: