Friday, April 24, 2009

Blackmailing works. :)

My school is having an Open Day tomorrow and i'm performing in the school band, playing the sleighbell. Ooh, there was also this fundraising event today in which I took part in. We sold nasi lemak, capatti, ice cream, magazines and clothes. Mr Smajda bought nasi lemak and capatti and refused when i asked him to get an ice cream. So i blackmailed him  ;)

Anita: Mr Smajdaaaaaaaa get an ice creammmm
Mr Smajda: Nah, Im having these two.
Anita: *walks ups* Get an ice cream or I wont come to band tomorrow  :)
Mr Smajda: *opens eyes widely* okay okayyy gimme one.

After that,
Mr Smajda: *to me* You're lucky you play the most important instrument in the band!

Hehe! So me and Amiera helped out at the booth a little then we went to Pyramid and joined the others: Syeyi, Syuyi, Shima, Nadira, Adilet, Mahendra, Maga, Djambu, Hatso, Siva, and Hooman. The guys were playing pool and us girls walked around and had Baskin Robin. 

Nadira left earlier though then we went back to school first 'cause the guys were still at pool. The guys came back after, 15 to 20 minutes I guess? then we hung out at Ms Pey Wah's office and were singing some songs.  ;) 

Ooh, remember I said I fell down on my bum the night I was hyper? I actually knocked the edge of my bed, now I have a bruise and my bum hurts. The bruise is a perfect circle, made me cover it with a plaster today.

And behold, the mighty bruise:





Preeeetty, huh?  :)

I'm lacking sleep. I need sleep.  :(

No comments: