Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today is my day.

Today is awesome. I dunno, things just went well I guess :) This weekend is gonna be fun! Especially saturday during the futsal tournament! :D Better to complete all my assignments tomorrow so I'll be totally free on Sat and Sun!

Maths class was cut short today cause Mr Boucher wanted to see all of us in the resource room to talk about what happened yesterday and yea, about 15 mins were cut short.

I've completed my maths assignment today so I'm left with only English and Psycho homework! Spent almost the whole study period nerding while the physics students were playing bingo with Mr Smajda as usual! All the physics students have gone crazy recently with the bingo game. They're ALWAYS playing it with each other during lunch until their classtime. Adilet and Na Eun are the best I think, they even won Mr Smajda! :D

English was fun today! Mr Gregory was telling us how Ms Shannon would poke him and stuff when they watch horror movies together. BTW, Adilet is currently sitting next to me so he annoys me ALL THE TIME. New seating plan about few weeks ago.

Mr G. Adilet. Syafiqah. Anita. Nadira.
Mr G: So we'll be watching a horror movie and she'll be hitting me and literally digging her nails into my skin.
Adilet: *slowly turns head and stares at me with this revengeful look*
Syafiqah: Hahahaha! Anita! *points at me*
Nadira: Oh my god Anita you found your soulmate!
Anita: *smile innocently*

Haha! If you guys must know, I'm known for my LONG nails in school. They're not long, actually. But the guys wont believe! :( And I've left scars on people! Especially Adiletttt but it's okay! He's a big guy, he can take it! Haha :D

Went to band practise with Amiera after school. It was supposed to be only the vocalists but the other people came too. Me and Amiera were a bit late cause we went to eat and when I went into the classroom, Sia was playing the sleighbell. So I just went and sit at the back then Mr Smajda saw me and passed the sleighbell to me! :) We're doing realllllll good! But I think I look stupid cause I'm just sitting at a place and just shaking my left arm. Hmmm, good exercise but I think my left arm might be stronger than my right one now.

This time Adilet, Djambu and Maga were there. Woohoo.

Dinner was with Mano and Amiera. We were talking and stuff. Decided to call Adilet to see if we can watch a movie all together after OSSLT. :) I think I'm hyper today. Not jumping-around hyper, but just happy-hyper! :D

OSSLT is tomorrow! :) I'll be sleeping while the others are taking the exam. Chill guys, you'll all do great! :)

No comments: