Friday, April 3, 2009

An outing I love.

Just came back from a crazy day! :) OSSLT was today so I got to sleep a lil' longer. Woke up around 9.30 and did most of my homework and then went to school with Jia Kai when OSSLT was over. Some students came back earlier 'cause they finished the exam earlier. So I went out with Jia Kai, Nadira, Adilet, Mark, Mano, Steven, Syeyi and Farid. Adilet and Nadira were already in Pyramid by then so I went there by taxi with Mano and Mark while Steven and Jia Kai walked there. They reached first though! :(

Syafiqah smsed me and turns out she was in Delifrance with her family! :) So all of us went to see her for a while then we went to Carl's Junior for lunch. Me and Nadira shared a burger and we actually used fork and knife to cut the burger :D


We went to buy tickets for The Fast and Furious 4 after that then we went to play pool. I didnt, though. I was just standing there and talking to them every once in a while. Farid arrived a lil while later :)

THEN, MOVIE TIME. 9 OF US IN A ROW :D
The rest walked back to school after the movie; me, Farid and Adilet went back by taxi because we thought it was going to rain. It did! But while we were arriving school. I couldnt run in my "heels" so I had to just walk fast. -.-" I was under the rain for maybe 20 seconds. Farid-not-the-gentleman ran away and Adilet-the-gentleman walked with me under the rain haha!

Camwhored and chatted after that. Slowly slowly slowly everyone left. Steven's the last to leave so Jia kai accompanied him and I went back to the hostel. :)


pictures!



I just cant wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be awesome! :) I'm gonna scream my heart out for SIS, Isaac and Sean! :D I'm gonna be a groupie that follows Adilet's group around! :D Jia Kai too! :)

No comments: