Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For forever more.

"This is me for forever more, one of the lost ones..."
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY.
Cedric: *scratches butt*
Amiera: *looks*
Anita: OMG ARE YOU SCRATCHING YOUR BUTT??!
Cedric: Yea it's scratchable!
Band practise was awesome! :)) So much fun and laughter and fun and laughter! No school tomorrow 'cause it's parents-teacher meeting! Might be hanging out with JK and Nadira!
It's also Mr Smajda's birthday today! Right before physics class after he told the non-Physics students to get out, Adilet counted to 3 and the whole class sang Happy Birthday to him! :) I have a video of it , might upload it soon! :)
Had work period for English - worked with Eunice, Adilet and Nadira on our short stories presentation in the common room. Everything went well - Adilet keep shaking my bottle thus my water tastes weird when I drink it! -.-"
OOoh, Mr Gregory posted the poems my english class wrote yesterday! He photocopied the original ones and I did not realize that I wrote a sentence from a Nightwish song on it! So the sentence is there too! :D
Happy Birthday againnnnnnnnnn Mr Smajda! :)

No comments: