Saturday, April 25, 2009

School's Open Day.













I saw Zane. Ah, but I think he doesnt recognize me. haha. Oh and the band, I look stupid just standing and playing the sleighbell. But it was all good.  :D  I spent half of the morning camwhoring - I need some new pictures for my Facebook profile and also my blog!  :)

I might be meeting Sean later. That guy, how long didnt see and talk to him already.  :)

Oh! our guardian at the hostel has MSN.  :D Haha,that's so cute. Was chatting to him and it reminded me of the time when my parents used MSN too :D Haha! Anyway, he's away on a longgg break until the mid May  :(


2 comments:

Amiera Azhar said...

heyy..!!
the picture the one with the violin looks like as if i'm so pro like that..!!
ahhahha.. =D

ANITA said...

haha! yeala. the facial expression too :D