Sunday, April 26, 2009

born from silence, silence full of it.


I'm suddenly in a very depressed mode. Oh how I wish this sem would be over in a second. I can't take it anymore. I hate it when I feel like this, I hate it when i hate my life. Depressions suddenly seems like a friend to me. One that accompanies me every single second. I found more reasons to hate my life, to hate myself. 

I don't talk crap when I'm in a bad mood. I know what I'm saying and talking about. 

Sometimes I think of how death feels like, just to realize that I sometimes wish death came to me and bring me somewhere else, somewhere more peaceful somewhere better. 

Oh, I'm so depressed. Don't you all you just hate me. Well if you must then hate me because I'm depressing to be around with. Better save yourself before you go insane with me. 

I really want to cry now. but the tears wont' come. i wish there was a way, if possible, for the tears to come themselves. i want to lie down and cry for hours. let everything out. 

i wish there was someone i can call and talk to. i wish they'd tell me everything is fine. 


3 comments:

Amanda said...

everything is gonna be alright.
you have me
me <3 you

ANITA said...

hehe : ) <3 you tooooo.

Anonymous said...

the pic you had of yrself looks like a painting la. Very artistic looking
nyanyi