Monday, April 20, 2009

cries.

Am I to believe all that I see?
"If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it.
Remember only the verse, songmaker's cry the one without tears"
**

I want to pick up that shell, crack it,
See those beautiful fragments inside it...
**
you know they'd never know how we feel,
they'd never know the times we've cried for them,
the times we spent screaming our hearts out for them.
they'd never know what they're tearing apart.
they'd never know.
**
mummy, am I pretty?
i do not know how to use make up, will you teach me?
mummy, am I pretty?
will i ever look like Barbie?
mummy, am I pretty?
do i look good in this and that?
**
with just a weak push, I could fall.
i look back as I fall, i see the dark ocean.
it's waiting for me to plunge in,
to drown all my sorrows.
perhaps one day, this ocean will
take the whole of me.
and bring my body to the open sea.
**

No comments: