Wednesday, April 22, 2009

this is my perfect moment.


- but we'll never know that -


I've got a long post ahead.  :)  The reason of me not updating this blog with pictures is because there's nothing going on I havent been using my camera a lot  :\  There's been ups and downs. ups and downs.

I realized that I get hyper more during the night. Like, I won't stop laughing and am happy for no reason, which is weird. Two nights ago Amiera was at my room and we were damn hyper. We borrowed Cedric's speakers, put music on, and danced like crazy - as though we were at a concert. We made videos of us jumping around like maniacs :)

Band practise yesterday was okay.  :)  I play the sleighbell and apparently, I have a "SOLO" where ALL the other instruments stop playing and it's just me shaking the sleighbell for 4 beats. It's so funny! Mr Smajda is making a big deal about it. He filmed us playing the song and when he played the video for us, he asked everyone to quiet down to listen to my SOLO.  -_-  He's a fun teacher, though  ;)  Cedric was still in dance when we were done and he asked us to wait for him to go dinner together so me and Amiera went to Classroom 1 and blasted music from the speaker. A while later Cedric and Mano came and started dancing in front of the classroom. I was the DJ! :D  They were dirty dancing and it was sooo damn funny, Amiera has all the videos!  :D We were just watching the videos justnow and couldnt stop laughing.  :)  And also the video of me falling down on my ass the night I was hyper.  -.-"

During study period today, Ms Rani made announcement through the speakers and said that she wanted to see some students and I was one of them. I was like, whoaaaa what did I do? Turns out she just wanted to talk to me about the subjects I'm taking for next sem. My history is going to clash with P.E. so I'm saying bye to P.E. and hello to Drama - hopefully! I don't want Marketing! :(  

Psychology today was fun :) Yes, Im saying the class is fun! :)  The whole class was divided into two groups: one group of 10 and the other group of 11. I was with Essi, Ahmad, Kyohei, Noah, Shima, Robin, Michael, Najwa, Jasmine and Wenyi. The other group would be Sang, Tram, Aaron, Steven, Belle, Frans, Shauna, Jon, Syuyi and Jiyun. Each of us had to come up with an object that we will bring with us if we were stranded on an island and in our group, we had to combine all the objects together and come up with a creative way to survive in the island. The group with the more creative idea gets chocolate!

This was our conversation.
Najwa: Okay so who's bringing what?
Robin: laptop *LAUGHTERS*
Najwa: But you cant survive on it!
Robin: I can play games!
Noah: Dude, the battery is gonna last for only 2 hours.
Essi: You're gonna play games? The battery will be less than 2 hours!
Robin: When my computer dies, I will commit suicide
*LAUGHTERS*
Noah: Katana *WHAT?* It's a japanese sword. You can use it almost for anything, cutting trees and wood..
Kyohei: Alcohol
Ahmad: Shovel
Wenyi: marshmallow
me: lighter
Michael: *to Essi* What you bringing man?
Essi: I'm playing machete, dude
Michael: What? Your shaving tool?
*everyone bursts out in laughters*

:) While from the other group I heard stuff like "we could use the guitar to smash.."

So! How did we decide on how we could survive? This is our explanation to the class.
*after saying what each of us has* "So Robin decides that he will commit suicide using Noah's katana after his computer runs out of battery. We're gonna eat him as food, and use his spectacles to make fire, his earring can be a hook when it comes to fishing. His clothes as fishing nets and .. we'll use the UNWANTED PARTS of him to be the bait. And the alcohol we could also use to make fire as well as the lighter. The marshmallows and Robin can make us not starve for quite long.."

Both groups won in the end! Everyone got a chocolate!  :)

After school, I went to the uni cafe and met Syeyi, JK and Adilet there. Hatso and Mano came after that. We hung out a bit - the guys ate some stuff then we went back to school. I was drawing out a flyer for a fundraising event that's going to take place this Friday and Ooh , this Friday is dress down day  :)

And one more news, PROM IS CANCELLED. The SAC will try to have another one next sem - they better 'cus I'm graduating! :(

Okay , this is a good update :)  Ciao, I have assignments waiting for me!


No comments: