Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is the way.

Tomorrow's theme : Nerds vs. Jocks!

I must say, today passed quite fast. Mr Smajda left halfway through BTA class because he was feeling unwell - study period went quite fast as well - was speed-typing with Michael and Darren and then talking about the theme for tomorrow with Amanda, Darren, Michael and Isaac. My group went first for English presentation! :D Me and Syu went to listen Mr Gregory and Syeyi practised after school - JK was already there. Then we played around with Mr Gregory's african drum until our hands were all red. ;)

Open Mic tomorrow and also Darren's birthday outing!



I'm scared of next year too. Losing friends, gaining friends - I might not even make any. I realize, I've been hit by a brick of depression -

This is the hardest story I've tried to tell.

No comments: