Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, I'd say I had a pretty amazing day today. (: First of all, it was P.E. Like in my previous posts, I did say that we were gonna have this basketball tournament. Instead, we had some class activity because it was raining outside. We did this thing called the "Activity Circuit". Where there are different stations in the class and each station requires us to do some activity. Ms Collins would be playing some music while we do the exercises and when she stops the music, we'll move to our next station. Everyone needs to be with a partner so I was with Amanda. We started at the push-ups station and ended at the lunges station. Imagine doing jumping jacks for 3 minutes STRAIGHT! The other activities were stuff like running up and down the stairs, wallsit, skipping, hula hoop, planks, superman, and toe touch. It was all really tiring activities. Yesterday we did gym and today this - gonna get so fit already. (:

Anyways, BM today was okay too and after that I studied Business because we had a test today. The test turned out to be quite okay, actually. Quite easy. Lunch was funny, because me and the others were making fun of a JOKER and like us, we like lame jokes. x)

We continued Science presentation today. I already went yesterday so today i just sat back and relax, and paid attention. ;) Oh, and

AVRIL LAVIGNE CONCERT TOMORROW! x)

I sooooooooo cannot wait for it! I'm gonna stay over at Amanda's after the concert and then go to my uncle's place on Saturday until Monday. So I don't think I'll actually get to update until then. : / But, oh wells.

Anyway, I have another great weekend and day to look forward to! (:

Till then people, ciao!

No comments: