Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm staying back after school until 5. Main reason is 'cause my friend Syuyi is staying back too and we're both doing it because Syeyi has some music practise going on now. Anyhows, this is gonna be a really random post because I'm just finding something to do now until 5. I'm gonna continue reading my At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks, too. (:

And tomorrow for P.E. we're going to Fitness First! This is so cool haha we'll be going there every Wednesday for the next 2 months or so. I don't have to worry about diets anymore ;)

And here are some random pics from today!





























Part of our lunch today. ;)




























What's this drums called again?
























Haha. Poseur me.























Someone from the camp during the hols actually told me that I even pose when I am just standing. XD

No comments: