Monday, August 11, 2008

Helloooooo ( :
There was no ultimate frisbee for P.E. today cause Ms Collins was unwell and didnt come to school. Mr Owen took Ms Collin's place and so we watched Supersize Me, a documentary about how eating McD for 30 days straight can affect our body weight and stuff like that. It was kinda interesting, but it started to get boring. I think we're still gonna continue watching it tomorrow or someday.

We had a test in BM class. It was uninformed but I think i did quite okay *winks* Nice, I get to listen to my music while doing the test hehe. :D Lunch we had beancurd, chicken and veggies but I only ate the chicken and beancurd. The vegetables did not look - well, you get what I mean.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same like any other day, fun with friends and stresses with school work and portfolios. :/


Today I learnt to see the brighter side of things,
I learnt that everyone has a reason for how they act.
I was doing the same thing,
I learnt to forgive and forget.
I learnt to clutch my wrists,
and to forget about anger.
I learnt to make people happy,
and to see the littlest thing that can make someone smile.
I learnt to be there for someone,
to let them know no matter how alone she feels, she has a friend.
I learnt to take responsibility for my actions,
and not to let the littlest thing get to me.
I learnt to laugh,
and to brush it off.
I learnt to think about the fun times I had,
and to smile about it.

It's amazing what today can be. (:

No comments: