Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey Night people. (: Yea, it's about 9.15 now. Was just chatting to some friends and my sis and mum who are in Perth. As usual, me and sister's conversations are pretty random. : )

I just gotta say, I laughed A LOT, SERIOUSLY A LOT in school today, which is good.! (: Was with Munyee, ChuChing, Syafiqah, and Syeyi and we were goofing around in the cafeteria. We arm-wrestled and were "attacking" the people at the table next to us. Munyee did it by stuffing cookies bits into a straw and blowing it to the people at the next table. Childish or whatever, it was so funnayy! (:

Anyhoos, I joined Creative Writing Club today and kinda regretted after I heard that the Dancing Club were learning hip-hop. Oh well, there's always the week after next and - next time! (: But creative writing today was fun. I wrote a poem called The Regret He Takes With Him. I kinda forgot what I wrote but I think it was okay! :D

Oh, and I just downloaded a program called PhotoFiltre. It's a program used to edit pictures. I saw some sample of the editted pictures in a magazine and thought that it was kinda cool. I'm still exploring this program, though. (: But I can say I'm impressed with it. Gawd, I have 3 programs to edit pictures in my computer now. x)

And - I'm already half-way to finishing packing for tomorrow and the next 4-5 days. Really looking forward to it! (: And to see my dear dear IAG friends again XD oooooo!

And so, I'm still online now! I plan to watch Secret before I sleep. Ah, I'll see! XD

And again Have a nice holiday people!!! (:

No comments: