Thursday, August 21, 2008

IAG August '08.

I think I'm coming down with a fever. Anyhoo, ANITA IS BACK! My sister even sms-ed me to ask where I am, all because I wasnt online for 5 days and didnt update my blog. I just gotta say, CAMP WAS FUNNNN! (: I have so much to blog about it.

Day Zero.
The coaches arrived at the Saujana Resort lobby in Shah Alam at 4. But of course some were late. Anyhoo, I went there by taxi and they charged me like, RM 30- something. I wasnt sure whether I was at the right place but when I saw Bryan Choy, another coach, there I knew I was at the right place. ( : Some coaches were already there like Adrian and Ellysha. So we waited for the others to come and chatted around and fooled around like how siaooooo coaches are supposed to be! That night we gathered for a meeting and discussed about the camp that was going to start tomorrow and who was with who in a group. I ws assigned to be the ass. coach of Group 6 along with Faris. And also they announced who was in the same room with who and I got to be with Michelle and Nawwar! Wooooohooo~! Then we started to arrange all the files for the participants and all the PAP and love letters. It was really fun, and we went to sleep around 1 or 2 something I guess.






















That's Siew Kuan in blue, Jia-Yun in green and Edwinson in white!























Secret snapshot of Joe, Siew Kuan, and Jia-Yun.




























And of course my dear babe Michelleee! ( :






















The proud name tag. ( :



To sum up this camp, AMAZING AND AWESOME. ( : Of course thanks to the Alvin, Program Director of this camp, and Tian Jun, Ass. Program Director. The both of them kept pushing the coaches and I wonder how they never seem tired, especially Alvin. ~_~ And of course the rest of the coaches -

Michelle - Hehe you're my roomie and thanks for always being there for me! You're like a rock - thin rock XD And also thanks for giving me my green socks!

Nawwar - Also my roomie. Thanks for making funny faces at me and making me laugh :)

Kimberley - Ah - Thanks for stuffing our mouths with fruits and veggies. And stopping us from getting constipations.

Mark - So quiet yet a great coach :)

Kin Hoe - The guy who got his back kinda injured for lifting all the heavy things. You're a first-timer and i think you really did a great job!

Bryan Choy - The guy who is everyone's boyfriend and girlfriend I heard? ( :

Siew Kuan - Another first- timer. You're just awesome and really did a great job!

Ellysha - I seen you so tired, yet you still stay awake and determined. You're awesome girl! And thanks for the appreciation letter!

MJ - First time meeting you and you're just whacky and funny! ( :

Faris - Thanks for working with me and bringing our group together. You're just awesome and don't be emo la. :)

Adrian - The tall guy who said I was having a longkang on my head. - . - You're just great and have a safe flight back to the States okay?

Jia-Yun - The youngest coach in the camp. You're awesome and thanks for sharing some TTP-ing tips with me.

Amira - Thanks for randomly coming up to me and sayang-sayang me. And haha your mouth is small!

Jacky - You're right man we didnt talk a lot during this camp. But I seen you coach and you're awesome! ( : And day zero you played piano - PROFESSIONAL .weiii..

Joe Lim - You're supplies just like me. Thanks for working with me and Faris and sorry for pushing most of the work to you. : (

Edwinson - You're just one hell of a funny guy man! :D

Yao - Or Joyce. LOL. You're also another whacky and funny guy like MJ. : )

Amanda - I thought you are those quiet kinda person but you prooved me wrong! ( :

Calvin - Or Sally. China guy. : ) Also another whacky fellow with Yao and MJ.

Joe Fendy - Thanks for sharing your goals and experiences to me on Day Zero. And aww, you shoulda showed us some cheer moves more.

Bryan Cheong - Or Samantha. TALL MAN you need to stop growing already la. Thanks for giving us some medicines for our throats and always smiling and smiling and *it goes on*

Lina - All the way from UK. I love your british accent! "THAT way". XD

Jiansheng - And my brother! ( : We didnt talk a lot but thanks for opening water bottles for me and you;re a great coach! You're awesome to coach your group individually most of the time.

Webster - Thanks for EVERYTHING. Without you, I will be waiting for the taxi until about 2 in the morning. : ) And for the motorbike trip! And yes, I do not scream like a lot of girls do. HAHA.

And of course to my group 6, ENIGMA. You guys are great and I hope to see you guys coaching really soon! ( : Ma Group 6 - Qiqi, Danial, Gabriel, Chung Weng, Chun Wai, Reva, and Khang Wei.









































THE VERY AWESOME GROUP 6 - ENIGMA!

Graduation Night for the participants were just awesome. And of course, sad, cause it's like we're not sure whether we'll meet again or not. Anyhoom this camp was a success and I am so dang proud of the coaches and my group. You guys showed true determination and the spirit to keep fighting towards your goals. ( :

Here are some pictures from the last day of camp!






















Me and my participants. (
























Nawwar, Faris, and I.





























Kimberley - Me.
























The high coaches! Siew Kuan, Bryan Choy, my brother, Me, and Faris!























Another picture of us - Byan Choy, Webbie, Me, my brother, and Jia Yun! With faris at the back! ( :
























My participant, Reva.

























The awesome Kin Hoe! :D
























Michelle huggig Nawwar : )
























Michelle, MJ, Nawwar, and I.

























MJ, me, and Yao.
























Family shot. ( :






























And I. ( :


AND NOT TO MENTION: A surprise visit from Garrryyyyyyyy!! (:




























Okay you can't really see his face here but he is still the same! Man, I was eating with my group during the last night and this guy came up suddenly and called out my name. I was so blurred and just went "huh?". Anyhoo, it was great to see him again.

- AND THE COACHES THANKS FOR STUFFING THE MIXED FOOD TO MY MOUTH - .
Yesterday when us coaches were having our dinner, Tian Jun took a bowl and put noodles, cakes, tomatoes, veggies, green bean soup and so much more stuff and mixed them all together and ate it. Then they suggested that "some" coaches eat it too. Because we had coaches from China, the States, and UK. And also feed the new comers. It was so disgusting! Then - THEN! They all looked at me and my brother and said "FROM SANDAKAN ALSO!" -.- They practically forced it into my mouth while I was like, struggling! >.<" Hehe, but it didnt taste bad weii! Then they targeted my brother and he was running away. Anyway, we got hold of him and forced the food inside his mouth - then he spat it all out again.

And so, I've got a new label: THE REAL GIRL IN THE HOUSE. ( :

No comments: