Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey, I'm here to upload some pics from yesterday. I was hanging around with Nadira after school cause her transport was so late. She went back 6.20. -.- Anyhoos, like the usual us we went around the whole campus and took so many pictures. (: Me and nadira also bumped into Ms Nancy on our back to school! She was our former Civics/ Careers teacher last semester and she is this great person. We talked about 15 minutes before she had to go back to her work.



























The elevator in the campus.. XD




























This is just a random empty classroom in the campus.





























The rooftop. (:

























Nadira always liked crazy ideas. -.-




























My reflection!!




























Time to head back down.
























Haha I'm not emo I just like emo pictures. (:




























And of course, Nadira and I!




Today.

Like I said yesterday, we were going to Fitness First in Summit Mall for P.E. It took the bus about 10 minutes to reach there and to go back. It was so cool. (: We were doing those cycling exercises today so we went inside this Cycling Studio and there was this instructor. He was an awesome guy and it was obvious that he's experienced and knows what he's doing. I had a lot of fun and the lights effect in the room was amazing! Anyhoos, soon we started to get really sweaty. Especially Isaac who was beside me. (: We'll be going there every week so I'm excited! (:

Fitness First does not allow us to take pictures so I do not have any pictures to upload of them. :( But it was a really cool place and the restroom/ locker room is awesome! (:

No comments: