Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm still in school, actually. Angel is sitting beside me doodling and stuff. She didnt come to school today because she had food poisoning, she had been sick a lot of times since school started that even the teachers are asking her why she is absent all the time. XD

Morning started with me giving MunYee a book called Breaking Dawn. She's crazy about this book as well as the first few series of the books: Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Breaking Dawn was just released two days ago at 12.03am and her friends were talking about them getting the book first, so she wanted me to get it for her yesterday. (: So I did and she went crazy this morning. She got me crazy of these books too and I am currently reading Eclipse. I've done reading Twilight and New Moon. And Munyee got me some cookies as a reward. x)

Anyhoos, handball was awesome today! We were all divided into groups and I was in the same group as Munyee, Heyman and Naoki. There were about 4 people in each group and there were 4 groups altogether. My group was the blue group and we played against each other. The other groups were the Red group, Green group and Yellow group. We even had a semi-final and a final game. And my team won! Well, it wasnt like we were professionals or anything. Haha, but it was really fun. (:

Then Ms Collins brought us to a pool around the uni compound. We'd be going there to cool off after P.E. everyday this week. I'm gonna borrow Amanda's swimsuit tomorrow for swimming. (:

BM was quite ok. Nadira gave me this pack of rabbit sweets that I wanted and I shared it with quite a lot of people - it's all gone now. -.- Anyhoos, Nadira helped me download iTunes after BM and so I have it now! (: Papa and mumy don't worry it's fine - it's not a program for downloading music so it's safe.. :)

Lunch today was fine too and this new girl, Carmen, sat with us. She's this old friend of Syeyi and apparently, is from Syeyi's previous school, smk KDU or something like that.

Then we had a presentation in Science class. My team was presenting about Acid Rain and I think I did great. At least that's what the other people say, I didnt appear nervous and I didnt even look at my paper. Haha. I'm great. =D

Hehe, so this is today (: Got a little bored in Science so I wrote some motivating quotes in my little red notebook. :D Anything to make me happy,hehe.

So this is today. :D I love me life!

No comments: