Thursday, August 14, 2008

To FRIM we go! (:

Heyyyyy (: I just got back the hostel to find a gift on my table from my room mate. She got me some biscuits and three really nice tops. Man, they're like Santa Claus XD But she's not back yet and I have no idea where she is right now. She didnt come to school today, probably spent the day with her family.

Anyhoos, we had trekking for P.E. today. Man was it fun! x) We went to FRIM ( Forest Research Institue of Malaysia ) to do the trekking. There was this guide, Zul, who guided us and showed us around the place. The trekking took about 3 1/2 hours but it was fun, although VERY VERY tiring - torturing. It was fun because me and my crazy friends were goofing around and joking and all, plus camwhoring at some point. They said today was the Hungry Ghost Festival, and then Amanda said that whoever's name was called in the forest, that's the person that the ghost will look for tonight. Sean was like "WAH REALLY AR??" Then he started shouting "AMANDA', then Amanda called my name - And I called Jin and Sean - and it goes on and on. It was so funny!

The bus ride from our school to there was about 30 minutes. I felt like I wanted to sleep, actually a lot of people did fell asleep. Ms Collins even had to make a "wake up call" when we were reaching FRIM.






















Nadira and I camwhoring - early morning.






















And then with Sean who just came out from the toilet x)


Then we started off our trail. It was so tiring, really but we were going to do the canopy first, and they had these hanging bridges, which I thought would be really cool ( : Cause it was hanging so high from the ground - should be dangerous and fun. And group pic below is when we reached the platform before we went to the hanging bridges. We were all already sweating like hell!
























And then there were the bridges! ( :




















































Nadira had her camera and phone with her, so we took some pics while we were on the bridge and I had her send them to me ASAP in school justnow.






















Leah and I.























This is Na Eun. ( :




























Me on the bridge!



























Okay, end of bridge journey.




After that, we went for some more trekking and we came to this river place. It could be a waterfall but it wasnt that nice and there wasnt any waterfall. But it was a really nice site. ( : We were so tired by then but I still wanted to take some pictures! ( : See how tired Sean looks!























Everyone wants water now!























Those people are Leah, Najwa, David, and Syuyi. (: Not sure about the spelling.























Thoms gonna get a Level 4 for fanning Ms Collins??
























Here's our group picture in the forest! See if you can find me? Hint hint: I'm in the front row!




























That SEXY abs is Sean's. XD























AHA. THIS IS INDIRECT VAINESS! Sean and Manda here.























Adilet, Nadira, Me, Sean, Munyee, Amanda, and some guy whose name I forgot :(




TIME TO HEAD BACK.






















Leah, Nadi and I back on the bus!


OKay Okay see this! :D




























These are David and Shauna going on the bus with ice creams in their hand. (:


Minutes later..






















Sleep tight. (:

No comments: