Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sorry IS the hardest word to say - FACE TO FACE.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry.



I realized how painful it is to hurt my friends and to avoid them. I've made them felt like I didnt want them near me - when I most needed them. Like, today. I really drive my friends crazy sometimes. ( :

So I'm sorry Amanda for not realizing that you didnt had a textbook and not lending you mine. /: I'm sorry, I really didnt see that. I was - thinking about stuff. And my other friends - the usual ones - sorry I've been putting myself down and being depressed lately. Munyee, I will give my best in P.E. okay? (:


And - Nadira said I've been cursing a lot lately - which isnt very feminine and ladylike. So to whoever who heard me curse, sorry for it all. But I can't promise it won't happen again. ;) Cursing is - somewhat - something people will do .

Now I'm just thinking of the perfect gifts to give three important people who will be graduating this year. *HMM*

No comments: