Friday, August 8, 2008

2day.

Oooo! I'm at Amanda's place now. (: I'm gonna stay at her place tonight - her amazing house mann!! ( : I've got a lot to blog about today -- hmph.

We had P.E. and Science today and in P.E. we learnt about body image and Ms Collins gave each group a magazine to look at, and to discuss about the advertisements - perfection, airbrush, and flawless those kinda stuff. She also showed us a beauty ad video from Dove. It was a great lesson and after that class we had snack time, and this time we ate hot dog bun and drank chocolate milk.

Then it was study period and like usual, we joked around and me and Amanda did the last lab report on our plants for Science project. FYI, I took a picture of our plants weeks ago so here it is! (:






















These plants belong to me, Amanda, Jonathan, and Shankar.
For your information, Jonathan and Shankar's plants died.

Lunch we had hot dog, bread and hash browns. Not very healthy, hmm??

For the Friday activity today, it's all about NUTRITION. We had this woman who came to talk about nutritions to us and it was quite a boring presentation and talk. But it did gave some new information to me. : ) Me and the guys sat quite at the back and there was where all the teachers were so they kept telling us off when we talk and stuff. >:( Then after the talk, all the students in Ms Collin's P.E class were to prepare some healthy food to let all teachers and students eat. I prepared these fruits in a stick. Kinda normal, but at least it's all gone! XD Nadira did chappatti, Amanda and Shima did healthy cookies, Sean and Syuyi did some sandwhiches, Munyee did some cereals and Isaac did this fruit salad. ( : Not sure about the other people. x)

Me, Amanda and Jin had planned to go watch The Dark Knight after school today and we asked some other people to join us. In the end, there were six of us: me, Amanda, Syuyi, Jin, Takeshi, and Kyohei. The movie started at 4.30 but we arrived only about 4.55 cause apparently, I was locked out of my hostel room -.- I had to wait for Mr Hills to open the door for me and Angel. :( But we did managed to get the tickets and three regular popcorn buckets, 4 cokes and 2 mineral waters. HOWEVER, we got the first row -.- So aching lah my neck >.<" So after that, we went to McDonalds' to get some stuff to eat. Takeshi left early, though. There was some skating competition in the skating rink at Pyramid so while we were ordering, guess what Jin and Kyohei were doing?




























Tengok the competition. -.-




























And amanda too. -.-"



Anyhoo, Syuyi's mum called to tell her that she had to go back to school because it was already 7.30pm by then. So the five of us squeezed into a taxi. Kyohei took the front sit while Jin, me, Amanda, and Syuyi squeezed at the back. (: Amanda left her stuff at my hostel so she went to get it. We hung out for a while in Jin's house.















































Jin has this really cute bear. We've seen it before last sem but when we saw it today, Amanda and Jin dressed it! ----- . ------ I even took a video of them dressing the teddy! :D






















.





Jin says this teddy is supposed to be in a TUXEDO. E..r...m.




























Jin is proud to dress his teddy! (:



























And then the camwhoring moment.

Jin wanted to go to Mont Kiara to stay at Kyohei's. Then Amanda asked to stay over at her house so I agreed. She called to inform her dad about it and he told her that he was driving a small car, so I had to squeeze. Poor Jin had to take a taxi to Mont Kiara. XD

Amanda's house is damn amazing!!!!!!!! :D And she's currently BLASTING music from the speaker in her brother's room. Tee-hee. And singing too. UH-HUM.

Played Wii Sports game justnow with Amanda and it was so fun. I was pressing the controller so hard that my thumb is aching now. I cant even sms properly and i feel it shaking when I was holding my phone. -.-

And here I am now! (: 12 am and online-ing! :D

No comments: