Friday, August 22, 2008

Today.

I feel so much better than how I felt yesterday. Woke up at about 9 this morning and went to get my breakfast - which I think started the Anita-went-to-toilet-many-times-today thing. -.-" Anyhoo, there was supposed to be two outing today with two different group of friends. Sean and some of the people were going to Lagoon and Pyramid and Munyee and some people were going to 1U. I decided to go to 1U after that but am still not sure how Amanda feels about it. :( Anyway, I'm going to worry about that later. Me, Syeyi, Chuching, and Munyee met up at 1U at walked around before watching Wall-E at 2. The movie is soooo nice and the robots are sooo romantic and cute! ( : After that, we walked around 1U and had went to eat some chocolate fondue and cakes and stuff like that. Today kinda lazy to blog so I'll just let the pictures talk.





























Syeyi and I. (:





























Candid shot of Syeyi. (: Imma good!
















































At the arcade.























Our reflections.























Chu Ching's face get really red when she laughs.























All prepared to start the game.




























ChuChing and Mua.






















































































Chocolate Expresso.













































Chocolate Fondue.



























That dip of chocolate.
























In the end. x)






















































































































Patrick Star, Spongebob and a dolphin.






























Mickey Mouse, Patrick Star, Spongebob, Dolphin and Penguin.




































































And so this is today. My sister pm-ed me earlier and told me to go see her blog. Apparently, there was this post of me and no wonder she advised me not to use other people's phone to take my pictures.

Anyhoo, I'll do my best to finish up my homework tomorrow and Sunday! (: Be happy and smile people!

No comments: